SPM Owns Two Assets
• Condestable, located in the District of Mala, Cañete Province, in the Lima Region, is an established underground copper producer, dedicated to the extraction, processing and sale of copper concentrate, with gold and silver by-products.
• Ariana, located in the District of Marcapomacocha, Yauli Province, Junin Region, is a fully permitted project, currently in early-stage construction, which will process minerals extracted from an underground mine in order to produce copper and zinc concentrates.
• We aim to operate our assets efficiently, identifying cost reduction opportunities whilst maximizing throughput, resource growth and free cash flow generation.
• We pursue high visibility/low risk brownfield expansions at current operations and maximize value at greenfield projects through development or disposal.
• We actively seek M&A opportunities within the base metals sector in Latin America, focusing on producing or near-producing assets to and maximize equity returns from inception by careful due diligence and financial engineering.
“We will be a benchmark in mining that operates safely, innovatively and efficiently, generating profit and well-being.”
“We responsibly transform mineral resources into prosperity and development for our stakeholders.”