Strategy & Projects
Nevada: Sustainably-Sourced “Made in the USA” Lithium
TLC Lithium Project, Nevada
The strategically-located TLC claystones project is located in one of the world’s most under developed lithium sedimentary basins, and is located near the town of Tonopah in Nevada. Notably, it is in the same geological environment as Albemarle’s world-class Silver Peak lithium mine and several advanced-stage lithium projects.
Peruvian Projects: Clean Energy for the Americas
Falchani Lithium Deposit Highlights
World’s 6th largest hard rock lithium deposit.
Through our Falchani lithium project, our goal is to develop a large, cost competitive battery grade lithium project to help meet the world’s need for sustainability through electric vehicles, technology and battery storage systems.
Macusani Uranium Project Highlights
One of the world’s largest undeveloped uranium projects.
Through our Macusani uranium project, our goal is to advance one of the world’s largest and lowest cost undeveloped uranium projects to help meet the need for green, clean and efficient energy.
- Simon Clarke, CEO & Director
- Andrew Bowering, B.A., Chairman
- Dr. Laurence Stefan, President, Chief Operating Officer and Director
- Philip Gibbs, Chief Financial Officer
- Ted O’Connor, Technical Advisor & Director
- G. A. (Ben) Binninger, Director
- B.Sc., General Manager, U.S. Operations
- Graham Ballachey, Vice President of Engineering