• Victor Cantore, President and CEO, Director
Mr. Cantore is a seasoned capital markets professional specializing in the resource and hi-tech sectors. He has more than 20 years of advisory and leadership experience having begun his career in 1992 as an investment advisor and then moving into management roles at both public and private companies. During his career he has organized and structured numerous equity and debt financings, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture partnerships and strategic alliances. Mr. Cantore serves on the boards of various companies both private and public.
• Jacques Trottier, Executive Chairman of the Board
Mr. Trottier holds a PhD in economic geology from École Polytechnique of Montréal and has more than 30 years experience in mining exploration and has held senior positions with a number of public mining companies. He was most recently the CEO of Sulliden Exploration where he bought the Shahuindo Mines in Peru and grew the asset to approximately 3 million ounces of gold. This transaction led to the merger between Sulliden and Rio Alto, transforming Rio Alto into a mid-tier producer which later merged with Tahoe Resources.
• Pierre Carrier, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Mr. Carrier was President of Opsens (OPS: TSX-V) until January 2013, a position that he held for almost 10 years. Mr. Carrier obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Geology from Université du Québec in May 1979. Previously, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Roctest Ltd, a company whose shares were traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. He has carried out several financings and acquisitions in his career.
• Patrick Musampa, Chief Financial Officer
Member of the Chartered Professional Accountant of Québec (CPA) and the Association de l'Exploration Minière du Québec, Mr. Mpoyi Patrick Musampa, CPA, CGA holds a BA in Accounting from the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) and a graduate degree in accounting from the Université de Sherbrooke. During his career, Mr. Musampa has developed expertise in the mining sector by practicing accounting for several public companies. As an entrepreneur, he founded an accounting firm, MGM Resources Consulting Inc., which mainly provides mandates as Chief Financial Officer and Financial Controller for mining companies in addition to providing accounting, corporate finance and tax services. Involved in the community, he is currently a member of Rotary Club of Old Montreal.
• Kelly Malcolm, Vice President Exploration
Mr. Malcolm is a professional geologist with extensive exploration experience focused on precious metals. He specializes in the integration and interpretation of geological, geochemical and geophysical data to guide exploration and development activities. He was recently involved in the discovery and delineation of Detour Gold’s high grade 58N gold deposit, and has acted as director, advisor, or management for several public and private mineral exploration companies. He holds a Bachelor of Science Honours in geology and a Bachelor of Arts in economics, both from Laurentian University.
Perron gold property – Abitibi, Quebec - 100%-owned
- 117 adjacent claims covering a total area of 4,560 hectares
- 300,000-metre drill program with 10 drills running
- Very high-grade and visible gold in three different zones (Eastern Gold Zone, Gratien Gold Zone and Grey Cat Gold Zone) across the project over a 3.2 km corridor of gold mineralization.
- Copper rich VMS discovery made in August 2021
- Well-serviced by existing infrastructure including roads, power and water services, and skilled labour, and can be drilled year-round.
Capital Structure (June 2021)
- Shares outstanding: 88,199,829
- Warrants: 2,889,000
- Brokers warrants: 121,769
- Options: 6,500,000
- Balance: 97,710,598
- Market capitalization: $219M
- Cash on hand: ~$21M