LITHIUM CHILE (TSX-V: LITH) ) has ownership in the largest high-grade lithium reserves in the world comprising of 68,800 hectares in Chile and 23,300 hectares in Argentina. The top priority projects have positive chemistry results from sampling, as well as community approval to drill. Lithium Chile boasts a management team with proven leadership in the lithium space, as well as an experienced Chilean and Argentinean-based technical team. The lithium-ion battery sector continues to see sustained, high growth, which is forecast to continue long term.
Chengxin Lithium Group recently became a 19.86% stake holder in Lithium Chile investing over C$34 million dollars. Chengxin is the 2nd largest lithium processor in China with a C$9 billion market capitalization. Chengxin brings technical expertise in the exploration and development of the Company's Argentina properties.
Steve Cochrane, President & CEO
Mr. Cochrane has 36 years of investment industry experience, during which he has participated in raising in excess of C$500,000,000 for a variety of “small cap” public companies in various businesses and industry sectors including mining.
Michelle Dececco, MBA, Vice President, Corporate Development
Michelle DeCecco brings deep capital markets, investor relations and corporate development experience to Lithium Chile, with over 20 years of experience in the public sector.
José Gustavo De Castro Alem, Manager of Lithium Operations
José Gustavo is an executive and chemical engineer with deep experience in international mining operation, project and commercial management.
Terence Walker, P.Geol., VP Exploration & Chief Geologist
Terence Walker is a highly-experienced geologist and a leading expert in hydrogeology. Terry has spent over 25 years in Chile’s mining industry and is well-connected throughout the sector.
• Lithium Chile has commenced a Phase two program that includes 3 to 4 (500-meter) exploration holes and 3 production wells on its Arizaro project lands aimed at establishing a measured resource and increasing the lithium carbonate equivalent grade.
• The drilling of a fresh water well and future processing site at its Arizaro project. Fresh water availability is important for brine processing. Lithium Chile has a concession (ChasChas Sur) on the edge of the basin in the southeast part of the salar adjacent to a known area of fresh water.
• A recent Memorandum of Understanding with Recursos Energeticos Y Mineros De Salta S.A., the state-owned mining company of the Province of Salta, Argentina, provides Lithium Chile with a collaborative framework for exploration and development of over 4,680 additional hectares on the Salar de Arizaro. The addition of this significant land position on the salar will take the Company’s Arizaro salar land position to over 27,980 hectares – representing a very significant and strategic land position.
• Joint Ventures on various Chilean properties. Currently underway on its Laguna Blanca property, Monumental Minerals has completed the initial testing with positive results to move forward with its first exploration hole the 3rd quarter of 2022.
ARGENTINA: Salar de Arizaro
• Resource from Maiden Well: 1.4 million tonnes Lithium Equivalent
• Lithium Grades as high as 555 mg/ls
• Phase 2 drilling program has commenced to include 3-4 exploration wells and 3 production wells
• Drilled fresh water well, 100% owned by Lithium Chile
• Operations supported by Chengxin Lithium
• Infrastructure: Railroad to Chilean ports; Airstrip (Mansfield); Good potential for Solar PV
• 11,300-hectare property on the Andean Salar Belt on the border of Northern Chile and Bolivia.
• Lithium Chile current controls 70% of this project.
• Initial testing results showing up to 1,410 mg/l.
• China’s Xinjiang Tbea Group invested US$1.3 billion for 49% of the Bolivian side of this salar.
• Drilling anticipated Q4, 2022.
Chile: LAGUNA BLANCA
• 14,800 hectare property showing initial high testing results in lithium (up to 1,230 mg/l), potassium (up to 15,200 mg/l) and a 4 km+ sq area enriched in Cesium (up to 690 ppm).
• Joint Venture with Monumental’s Minerals, drilling to commence in Q3 2022.